- Skill for life with fluent typing based on correct finger patterns and developed muscle memory.
- Qualified tutor supports a breadth of learning styles as students learn new spelling rules and techniques.
- Flexible course to allow students to learn at their own pace.
- Improved confidence in reading, spelling and creative expression.
- Reduces pressure on school work where handwriting or processing skills are slow.
- Wider vocabulary and improved skills in decoding new words.
- Students with statements and slow processing/handwriting have been allowed to use typing skills in exams, giving them an opportunity to reach their potential and
- Students with ADHD, dyspraxia, autism and other neurological differences benefit from the programme and my teaching methods.
- Improved concentration, focus, self-esteem and independence in learning, attending these classes.
- Proven software driven by research and a structured approach ( Orton Gillingham)
- Modular design with which reinforces understanding of spelling rules
- Short module length providing regular feedback to the student
- Structured levels which encourages student to progress and monitors accuracy and speed to help reinforce learning
- Multi sensory approach hearing and seeing words as well as seeing and feeling correct finger positions
- Structured vocabularly basaed on most used words and Key Stage word lists for
different subjects such as sciences
- Groups of words introduced by onset,vowel blend or last constenant to teach
phonics in context